Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

what should I do?

For as long as I remember I've felt very lonely, alone .. because I feel like I am never going to have a relationship, I feel as though every guy I've meet that I've had an interest with has either broken my heart or disappointed me, but to be honest some of these situations I always have my hopes up and I am kinda sensitive. The fact is that I am young and feel like when it comes to finding love its all over, I even stop going to any social events because I feel like in order to prevent disappointment I should not meet any guy

maybe you should get some counseling

• Brian

Don't feel this way at all! Take your time and get to know a couple of guys first then make a decision which one you think you'd be a better match with and take it from there. If you're just dating then you're not exclusive but once you make a decision on one then you stop dating the others.