Why do people ask you personal questions but don't tell you their agenda in asking?

• P

Doesn't matter     

I'm good at making things up

• Because they're up to no good with it.

cause they dont want to tell you their agenda

Because they're on an intelligence gathering mission. What they do with the information can vary but it's been my experience that far more often than not that eventually they will use it against you in some way. I've learned the hard way to recognize when someone is on an intelligence gathering mission and when they ask some question out of blue for no good reason or just comes across as them being nosy, my response is, "Why do you need to know?" I always enjoy putting them on the spot and seeing what bs they come up with it. A common answer is, "I'm just curious." or something like it. My response is then, "Then you don't need to know." That usually shuts them down. If they keep pursuing the personal questions then I keep responding with questions and never give them what they want. Remember, once that information is out there then you can't reel it back in.

Ok I'll ask about it and tell you what my agenda is:

What's your address?

I wanna knock on your door and tell you about the Lord! 

(The right one)

👌

hello welcome to deception its everywhere

• martin

It's their right not to tell, and your right to answer or not, as you wish.

• Kathy

Because they are being nosy.

• 🦋

because they can use it against me in the future 

same old joke here every single day.

you can't find new material ?

troll rating - 0