How do I stop loving him??

Been with my boyfriend 17 months. When we first met I had never felt anything like it in my life. Felt so loved, only girl in the world I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man.

I’m 8 years older than him & I have had 4 miscarriages & ectopic pregnancy. I was upfront about it quite soon due to the age gap. I went for further tests because we did want a family some time in the future to be told I could not conceive only way would be IVF.

The month after having this news he went all strange on me ignoring me, quite blunt etc told me he could not be with me due to work commitments. I was heartbroken. 

We spoke & realised we could be together that we loved each other & could overcome it all. 3 weeks after this I found out he spent the whole weekend with his ex while ignoring me. He has texted other girls behind my back, told girls he was single etc.

He walks all over me treats me so bad. Stays out random nights but I love him that much I forgive him.

Someone please tell me how do I stop loving him? He is still carrying on being like this & only wants me when nothing is going on or his family/friends are busy.

I can see exactly how he is treating me & want to walk away but I don’t know how to get him out my head.

Please don’t judge me or criticise me for being such a fool 

• martin

Use your common sense and protect your feelings.  This sounds like it's going nowhere except the best you can expect would be to become lifelong friends.

• Linda

It sounds like you are more obsessed with him overall rather than in love because you do realize he is treating you bad but like a doormat, you allow him to stomp all over you. Get counseling to learn how to love yourself and how to set boundaries. Then when you are strong enough, permanently cut this relationship off and move on (a stronger, more confident woman)...good luck!

• Brian

He's definitely not interested in you as you are in him. Convince yourself that true love is not a one way street and try to find another gent that can fulfill you more then he did before. I see that perhaps the age gap may be a factor in his decisions along with what you shared with him...  however he's made the choice to move on so should you.

You do know if you fast and pray God can open up your womb and you can have kids but first youll have to confess your sins to Him and stop doing them. You may just be being punished for having sex before marriage. God punishes us in different ways for being disobedient to Him. That doesmt mean He can't open up your womb again if you save sex for after marriage. 

Hebrews 13:4 

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.