hello asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What should I do if my period has been on for six months?

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Have you sen a doctor? I might suggest that.

  • MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Go see a doctor about it.

  • 1 month ago

    see you gyn for cause and treatment

  • 1 month ago

    See your family physician.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.