Are Asians really the top of hate crime statistics of 2020?

I got this from a pro asian Instagram Channel it was screen shot but it doesn’t say where the statistics came from

The survey also showed that asians (26%) and black people (20%) most feared the possibly of someone threatening or physically attacking them, more than the shares of Hispanic (10%) and White (9%) respondents. Plus it said asians are the most in racial jokes and slurs than any other race this year.

Update:

The Asians I’m talking about are the East and southeast Asians 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Asians are on top because Asians are only 1/6 (includes Indians/south Asians) of the black population. Most live close to blacks and Hispanics. Blacks commits most interracial crimes against whites at twice the rate whites commit against blacks or any other group. Because Asians tend to be responsible with their money, law abiding and keep to themselves. Asians tend to be easy targets to intimidate and victimize. The majority of the black community don't care because identity politics to push themselves as the victims of racism is their only focus making excuses for black crimes on other minorities and groups..

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, stop it. LGBTQ+ people have always and still do lead the way in terms of being hate crimes victims. A few more idiots shouting down Asians doesn't change that reality. 

• I mean...what kind of a human eats Bat Soup?!?!

• 1 month ago

Which Asians are you talking about? Israel, Iran, Iraq, India and Indonesia are all Asian countries as are Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Thailand, Timor Leste and another thirty eight countries. Five countries are both Asian and European as the border runs through the country. Calling someone "Asian" tells you absolutely nothing about them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.