Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 month ago

Please tell me what kind of bug is this? I've been seeing them around my house half dead , its a little fuzzy. Ty in advance!?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    I'd guess that it's a bess bug, a beetle in the family Passalidae, but you'd need a better photo to get certain identification.  In any case, it's harmless.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    some sort of beetle.  for a better name, take one to your home improvement store and ask what you can use to kill them ...........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.