What do you think George Washington and the continental army did with all those British airports they captured?

Signed

Your President and Chief of all killing Forces under me

Lil Donnie Trumpette

Well,I think they named one after Mayor LaGuardia.

Sort of like obama's "I've now been in fifty-seven states, I think, one left to go...one left to go, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to even.."??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Youtube thumbnail

May I just say that none of this happened. It's totally fake history. I think that man tends to make stuff up and hopes to all the gods in Graceland that we believe it

Our Founding Fathers had great foresight.

They developed large cities and infrastructure (such as covfefe shops) around them, so when the time came to fly, you'd have a place to land.

Contrarily, the Wright brothers developed their first airport in a place with little infrastructure and few people, and it barely took off.

what else?   They renamed all the planes  "Georgie's Shuttles"----and opened up an east coast shuttle service  charging 3 times the going rate for a seat,  because people would  GLADLY pay 3 times the price  if you gave them "exclusive" service,  on a sardine-can flight. 

Surprisingly......the company failed.......so he decided to bring the same great business sense to being President of the United States.......and the rest , as they say..........is history. 

If only he had served better snacks on those flights.....he could have cornered the  Valley Forge shuttle service in 1775. 

• Mrs H

They started out as drive-in movies and turned into McDonald's 

• They made them into Confederate forts for prosperity

Drove their hypercard around them like an episode of Top Gear.

• RR

They kept them in storage until the Wright brothers came up with a use for them.

• Wilson

They used them to trade tea and hemp in China