Does a manicurist's job always get out of hand?
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
I have to GIVE you a HAND on that ONE......😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
How can it not? clients are always flipping their fingers at them!
People are bound to get upset....and then someone gets nailed in the end.
- ChristopherLv 63 months ago
Yeah, they like to paint the town red; they really nail it.
- MJT209Lv 53 months ago
When she brought out the Hilti gun to apply the new nails, I knew is was time to get out of there..
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 63 months ago
No, sometimes they nail it.
- pollyLv 73 months ago
Yes,I take it personally.
It's a real slap to the face when I'm given the finger
- Big KahunaLv 73 months ago
Yes,it is hard to convince everyone that this is not just another clip joint.
- XintharLv 63 months ago
Stays in hand. I vote.
- 🦋Lv 63 months ago
sometimes peoples hands moves around