Question I use to masturbate about the same gender?

Like I wouldn't be interested in another man's penis but I would fantasize how attractive he looks and how he carries himself and so on what am I?

• Sky

You are a person with a sex drive.  All the rest of what you wrote is minor details.  Whether you used to masturbate to fantasies about the same gender or you still do, so what?  Labels are not necessary.

That means you're androphilic.

You're gay or bisexual.  I have no idea how fascination with penises came to be the definition of being gay. I suppose straight men are only interested in women for their vaginas.

Gay. Still. How could you even type that?!?

What if dislike how he looks? Really a feminine inside, but have to act like a man.

Penis is just a lifeless limb with nerves.  Like those penis fish.

TMI.

I would say homosexual, since all of you've described about yourself is how much you're attracted to the same gender. If you say that you also like women, then you could be bisexual, but you haven't said that, so all we can conclude is that you're fully gay.