Is it unusual to buy the multiple pairs of the same shoes?

I'm a guy and own one pair of the black Nike Tanjun shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I usually have issues with shoes being uncomfortable after a while but never have that issue with the Nike's Tanjun's. I have one backup which I'm about to use due to my current pair already starting to fall apart.

So I was thinking of buy one or two more pairs as additional backup. These come only in a colors for men, so I probably going to have to repeat colors. But I'm wondering how unusual it is to buy multiple pairs of the same shoes. Is that unusual?

lt is nothing,more or less people prefer to buy diffent shoes but,at while!I prefer to that too,nobody presses me for buying repeated pair shoes or dress,I am no an agree witha repeated pai of shoes at last,but pairs,if you need is still good even.🚫

• Rick

I do it because it's practical and there's a good chance I won't find another shoe as comfortable.

I do it.   I think it's smart

Not unusual at all. And judging from posts on here, It's a good idea. Companies stop making certain styles and then you're screwed if you don't have backups!

• bubula

It's actually unusual not to buy multiples of the most comfortable shoes you've ever worn. Good for you. You know what you like and you don't waste time with unnecessary shopping.

• kristy

Yes..................

• kelvin

not for that amount of money