Is it unusual to buy the multiple pairs of the same shoes?

I'm a guy and own one pair of the black Nike Tanjun shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I usually have issues with shoes being uncomfortable after a while but never have that issue with the Nike's Tanjun's. I have one backup which I'm about to use due to my current pair already starting to fall apart.

So I was thinking of buy one or two more pairs as additional backup. These come only in a colors for men, so I probably going to have to repeat colors. But I'm wondering how unusual it is to buy multiple pairs of the same shoes. Is that unusual?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

lt is nothing,more or less people prefer to buy diffent shoes but,at while!I prefer to that too,nobody presses me for buying repeated pair shoes or dress,I am no an agree witha repeated pai of shoes at last,but pairs,if you need is still good even.🚫

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do it because it's practical and there's a good chance I won't find another shoe as comfortable.

• 1 month ago

I do it.   I think it's smart

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not unusual at all. And judging from posts on here, It's a good idea. Companies stop making certain styles and then you're screwed if you don't have backups!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • bubula
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's actually unusual not to buy multiples of the most comfortable shoes you've ever worn. Good for you. You know what you like and you don't waste time with unnecessary shopping.

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes..................

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not for that amount of money

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.