Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of these names for twin girls?

Misty Nicole and Amanda Violet

Not a fan of Misty, what about Amanda and Nicole? Or Amanda and Violet?

I think Nicole Misty would be better. There aren't many nicknames for Misty (Mist?), but there are lots for Nicole. You want her to have some choices.

As a twin, thank you for not giving your twins matching names. They're not halves of a whole, they're two separate people.

yikes.... anywayz

I'm not keen on Misty, doesn't seem like it would age well and I can't see it on a professional adult woman. Nicole is fine. 

Amanda Violet is nice, and I love the nickname Mandy. I think Mandy and Misty would be too matchy though. 

How about:

Lily Nicole 

Poppy Nicole

Ivy Nicole

Bryony Nicole

Madeleine Nicole

Melody Nicole

Those are fine for twins.

• blank

Not keen on Misty.

Love the rest though.

bad name  them twincests 

I love Misty and it’s not porn star. I hate when people say that. I know plenty of successful people name Misty. To me the name is a bit 80s and so is Amanda .  Nicole as a middle name is okay and it flows it’s just so common and bland. Amanda is only an ok name. I guess it’s okay. Violet goes with it but I’m not a fan. But over all they flow and they are names you like and that’s all that matters

• User

Well...they don't sound very "twinny" (but maybe that's your intent).

Being an old-fashioned sort of guy (or just old)

I'd probably choose more similar-sounding names.

I wouldn't name a girl "Misty". I guess I sort of half-agree with Anonymous, the name sounds a little low-class. I'd expect a pet to be named "Misty"...

Pornstar names, especially the first one.