Anyone can cook tasty food?

Don´t you think the secret is .. to use a lot of oil?

If they want it!

even free oil !!!

Yes every one can cook it !  If they want it!

even free oil !!! 

Peanut oil is healthier.

Start buying fresh herbs and spices.

It's funny you should say that. I used to buy canned tuna in brine, but bought one in oil by mistake. And it was GREAT. Love the taste so much, I no longer buy it in brine.

No.  Oil is not needed for many foods. The secret is to use as fresh as you can get of all ingredients and to use the right blend of spices when spices are needed, and of course, to know the right methods for cooking what you have, and the proper temperature and time.

• Anton

No,  Most people have never had tasty food, do not  know what tasty food is.

You cannot cook tasty food until you know what tasty food tastes.

My sister never cooked as a child, never took classes, has never gone to a star-5 restaurant.  And she cannot cook tasty food.  SHE thinks her cooking is "tasty" because she doesn't know better.

Nope. The secret is to use flavorful add-ins to compliment what ever you are cooking. Oil is just nasty.

Not really. I make delicious food using hardly any oil. Yes in some cases lots of oil does enhance the taste of certain foods but not necessarily and not needed for homemade food.

• kswck2

I am a professional chef. And the Secret is to NOT use a Lot of oil or butter-just enough to grease the pan. 

I have to assume this is one of those 'Bait' questions, since a Real cook knows better. 

• 🦋

i am a great cook