Someone stole things from my suitcase at airport??? ?

I was flying from Prague to the United Kingdom and when I arrived home and checked my suitcase HALF of my things were missing...I’ve put my suitcase into the checkin (you know when suitcases are put into the plane?) and my things are missing! Who do I report to?? Where can I file a complaint??

• D1218

REPORT THAT! That's what belongs to you. Not them.

File a complaint and/or claim with the airline. I HIGHLY recommend that passengers never keep valuable items packed in their checked baggage when traveling.

Source(s): Work part-time as a TSA officer.
  • MS

You can file a complaint with the airline.

Was it locked?  I ask because I never lock mine and have never had a problem.  Of course, there's very little in my suitcase that would be of value to anyone else. 

Start with the airline that you flew with and follow that up with the airport itself.  You can also contact police.