Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

When is the last time you cried?

• ron h

I'm a man and VERY rarely cry.  A couple of weeks ago a Kenny Chesney song came on the pick up radio.  " While He Still Knows Who I Am."  About the singers father having Alzheimer's.  My dad had that really bad for the last year of his life..  I pulled off the road for a little while. And I've got tears now.

• Bee V3

last night and this morning

• SW-6

I think it was yesterday.  Listening to some songs that were inspirational and geared towards the problems we are dealing with today I got very emotional.  :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

Youtube thumbnail

The other night. They called and told me my pizza would be late. 

I was born without fears or tears

I don't remember. probably when I was a knee-high. 

I was watching Titanic at the movie theater. Man I never cried so much in my entire life! I cried like a baby and it was embarrassing. I was on my first date with my now wife. It was a experience that I would never forget.  

• Nicole

the other day i have a loose tooth i need to get it pulled 

today. Just met a guy 3 says ago and today he said he doesn't want to be on a relationship with me because of distance. I know its basically because I'm poor and ugly. So yeah, I cried all day 

A few nights ago. I was thinking about my previous pet cats, how my parents had them rehomed

so we’d be allowed into an apartment to live. I wish I could have changed my parents’ mind not to rehome them. I got teary and heavy-chested thinking about them.