Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why were Native Americans so bad at defending their land and now they're mad because they lost?

They didn't lose.  Look at Pocahontas & look at the tribe that owns Foxwoods Casino. They are all millionaires laughing all the way to the bank.

They didn't have artillery.

The ones with the Biggest and Most Guns and Toys usually wins.. and I Am Not Mad... I Just don't like people.. Any Color, Race, Nationality, Male Female, Gay, Straight... I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY and want to know if that makes me a racist like a democrit is.

• John

oh mad? really? oh pshaw.

why are you such an intolerant white supremacist 

95% of Native Americans (including S. America) were either killed by the colonialists or died of diseases they contracted from them, like smallpox.  The US government made and broke treaties with the NA over and over.  And forced marches like the Trail of Tears out of Florida literally murdered thousands of men, women, and children.

Sure they're mad because they lost, but they are really really pissed because the white man, the European colonialists screwed them over in so many ways.  Most recently, as of yesterday in fact, Trump and others celebrated July 4th at Mt. Rushmore where the four busts of American Presidents are carved.

So what?  So that's holy ground for the Native Americans in the S. Dakota region.  Holy ground that the U.S. government agreed to respect by a treaty.  But did America respect it?  No, it carved faces of Europeans into their sacred grounds.

That's why the Native Americans are pissed.  The white man speaks with forked tongue (of a snake).

• Leo

Moronic question.

• Jeff S

Because they were outgunned by the White man's manufacturing capabilities.

Plus the White man decimated their main source of food through the wholesale slaughter of the buffalo!

One of the reasons I was a Ted Nugent fan when I was younger was because of his song "Great White Buffalo"!

I suggest we annex another 10 acres of reservation land to enlarge the Mt. Rushmore parking lot .

Why should they have had to fight for it to begin with?