Fubar
Fubar asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Donuts can be addictive do you agree?

• Wilson

I agree 

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

• David

Can't remember the last donut I ate, it's been years.  They are pure junk.

Not literally but they are good.

• kswck2

Only to Police. 

• D1218

Of course especially when they're far from plain and are made super creative.

• denise

Yes, they can...………..

NO Not at all.Just pricey

When I was younger, yes. Now if I eat more than one I feel nauseous and gross. Too much sugar and oil.

I agree because donuts contain high doses of sugar and sugar itself is addictive. Sugar can even be related to cocaine in some aspects because of the way your brain responds to sugar. For example, when you eat sugar your brain releases Dopamine. The brain similarly reacts to cocaine because the brain also releases Dopamine. Dopamine is the brain chemical that produces pleasure and makes you content.

P.S but sugar isn't necessarily as addictive as cocaine, because cocaine has different physiological effects. . 

• Before I was diagnosed with diabetes, I could have plowed through a dozen donuts in one sitting. There are a lot of things I miss eating and they are at or near the top. I love donuts so much that I named my Instagram donutsnomore - it has all the food I cook as a diabetic. Seriously. https://www.instagram.com/donutsnomore/