Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I agree 

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

• David
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Can't remember the last donut I ate, it's been years.  They are pure junk.

• 4 weeks ago

Not literally but they are good.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only to Police. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Of course especially when they're far from plain and are made super creative.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, they can...………..

• 1 month ago

NO Not at all.Just pricey

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When I was younger, yes. Now if I eat more than one I feel nauseous and gross. Too much sugar and oil.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I agree because donuts contain high doses of sugar and sugar itself is addictive. Sugar can even be related to cocaine in some aspects because of the way your brain responds to sugar. For example, when you eat sugar your brain releases Dopamine. The brain similarly reacts to cocaine because the brain also releases Dopamine. Dopamine is the brain chemical that produces pleasure and makes you content.

P.S but sugar isn't necessarily as addictive as cocaine, because cocaine has different physiological effects. . 

• Before I was diagnosed with diabetes, I could have plowed through a dozen donuts in one sitting. There are a lot of things I miss eating and they are at or near the top. I love donuts so much that I named my Instagram donutsnomore - it has all the food I cook as a diabetic. Seriously. https://www.instagram.com/donutsnomore/

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.