I brought some engine oil but what cars can I use it for? ?

Is it only for stop start cars? 

what kind of oil is it?

speak clearly and ask clearly because it sounds like you did too much cocaine.

• Da

Any 4 cycle engine, like a lawn mower, snow blower, tractor, motor cycle etc

Have you considered using it as hair oil? With luck some will percolate into your addled brain and free it off.

• Ron

fack off troll boy

Personally, I have yet to see any engine oil that is for one specific car or pickup engine only! And I retired after working as a mechanic for 40 years!

• Jay P

All cars are "stop start cars".  Both in the sense that the drivers brake to come to a stop, as well as the engines are shut off ( whether that be manually when finished driving or automatically when vehicle comes to a stop as a fuel saving measure to avoid prolonged idling ).

• audrey

I think you had better stick with a bicycle.

You do it the other way doofus.  You have a car first then you buy the oil for it.

need more details ................................