Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Ultrasound results normal to take weeks? (UK)?

Sorry to be gross but had ultrasound done on my testicles because of a pain. Had them over three weeks ago and I've not heard test results despite still being in pain. Is this normal? I keep reading that they usually take just a couple of days.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sadly they presently are taking longer to communicate unremarkable test results. Your doctor may not yet have received the information. Normally you could rely on the consultant being made aware of any remarkable result, but with the Covid-19 chaos this may not have happened. So you need to follow-up with the hospital.

• 1 month ago

Obviously you are concerned about the results of the test.The only way to get an answer to your post is to call the doctor's office.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

your doctor would of called you immediately if they found something wrong or bad

• 1 month ago

So why haven't you called your doctor about it...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do not call your doctor. He/she is busy. We will let you know when your results are ready.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

I have waited longer than that, for a thyroid scan result. I am assuming that they are slower due to Corona overload - or that the result shows nothing serious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.