Anonymous

Why don't people understand Muslims believe that non Muslims will go to hell no matter what they do ?

And some of them even think that non Muslims are kill-able if they get in the way because in the end they are just failed humans and will suffer in hell.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I understand that Muslims are barbarians. Japan ban them. Every civilized nation should ban those barbarians. Christians also believe non-Christians go to Hell no matter what they do. I think Muslims are kill-able when they try to follow Quran that order them to kill Christians, Jews and atheists and to convert or kill everyone. 

• 1 month ago

I understand, I just don't care. Other people's beliefs is not my business. 

The ones who think non-muslims are kill-able, are terrorists.  They are just looking for a reason to kill.

• Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Who the hell told you that malicious lie? where is your evidence about your claim? You have a very bad misconception about Islam and you made that up in your own mind. No true believer of Islam and genuine, practicing Muslim believes that no matter what someone does they will never escape from Hellfire. You're a liar and you have lied about God. God spares and pardons whomever He wants, even the disbelievers are His servants and He does whatever He wants. God forgives whomever He wants, and gives mercy to whomever He wants, rescues whomever He wants and takes out of Hell whomever He wants. God is the Master of Judgement Day. You cannot speak for others and the fate of people, only God can. You have also spread a malicious thing that in Islam is not believed in and you have stated the claim of hopelessness and lack of Mercy. Hopelessness and lack of Mercy are for those who have let go of the Mercy of God and the Hope of God.

You are the one who is saying all these things and you are the one who is saying all disbelievers are failed humans and you have lied.

You are the one is saying these are failed humans and will face Hell. How do you know they will face Hellfire? Do you know what is the fate of their afterlife? have you seen their books of records?

You are the one who is dooming people and who is heedless, and who doesn't know the reason God created human beings. God has no need to punish people and will get nothing out of it either. There is a reason why God punishes people yet there is nothing to benefit from for Him. God benefits nothing and nothing harms Him either. God is a Merciful Lord and a Compassionate Lord who is full of great mercy and it is people who turn away from Him, who turn away from His mercy and who condemn themselves. Who write-off themselves.

God Almighty guides whomever He wants, guidance belongs to Him, judgement belongs to Him, and He is the One who punishes whomever He wants, and has mercy upon whomever He pleases. God is free to do whatever He wills, whatever He wants, whenever He wants and He is Most Just, Most Wise and will never wrong any soul.

There is a reason why God says certain people will go to Hell and He will tell those people as well why they will face punishment or why they will have rewards. Yet God does whatever He wants.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's not true... Muslims believe Jews and Christians go to Heaven, it's in the Quran. It's a lesser level of Heaven, but it's not hell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

As an atheist, I suggest u become a Buddhist and be Zen. I don't think they have these stupid non-christian/non-muslims are to be killed rules

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Muslims that believe non Muslims are kill-able is not  a religious sector, in fact any organized "so-called" religious group that promotes violence is more of a cult

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

to a Muslim, non-Muslims are vermin to be exterminated .................

• 1 month ago

You can say the same thing about most religious groups. 

Are you only just now learning this? Why does this bother you? 

• 1 month ago

Christians think the same thing, bright boy.  And think about the Crusades, also.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.