Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My semen in clear, and not thick, how do i build up my sperm count ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well I’ve been using a penis health crème for years and still recommend it to people all the time. Why do we not take better care of our penises?! Seriously, peeps. It’s our genital health. Could there be anything more important? Lol 

• 1 month ago

Probably sperm looks clearer as a male gets older-(  50 to 100 )

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

in the next couple of years, your ji zz will become more white, but you can make babies right now.

• 1 month ago

How old are you? Some boys have clear semen in their teenage years. If you wait a few years, you should have white semen like every other man.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

mucha fruta, no eyacular tan seguido

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask a Physician - the same one who told you you have a low sperm count.  Oh, this is just a guess?  Never mind.

• 1 month ago

Do you even know what your sperm count is?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you have to eat a well balanced diet

with lots of vegetables and fruit

take a multi vitamin mineral supplement

take zinc supplements

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have no idea what your sperm count is until you've had it tested. That has little to do with your semen. Learn the difference.

• 1 month ago

Sperm cells are microscopic, just because you can't see them it doesn't mean they aren't there.

If you are concerned about your fertility... go see your doc and get checked out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.