Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My semen in clear, and not thick, how do i build up my sperm count ?

Well I’ve been using a penis health crème for years and still recommend it to people all the time. Why do we not take better care of our penises?! Seriously, peeps. It’s our genital health. Could there be anything more important? Lol 

Probably sperm looks clearer as a male gets older-(  50 to 100 )

• ron h

in the next couple of years, your ji zz will become more white, but you can make babies right now.

How old are you? Some boys have clear semen in their teenage years. If you wait a few years, you should have white semen like every other man.

mucha fruta, no eyacular tan seguido

Ask a Physician - the same one who told you you have a low sperm count.  Oh, this is just a guess?  Never mind.

Do you even know what your sperm count is?  

you have to eat a well balanced diet

with lots of vegetables and fruit

take a multi vitamin mineral supplement

take zinc supplements

• Mike G

You have no idea what your sperm count is until you've had it tested. That has little to do with your semen. Learn the difference.

Sperm cells are microscopic, just because you can't see them it doesn't mean they aren't there.

If you are concerned about your fertility... go see your doc and get checked out.