Are they're any orgs. who can help with 4 days hotel bills for pet friendly room for seniors who are temp displaced and living in a truck?

We have been staying at Motel6 in knoxville,but unexpected medical bills have caused us to be short of funds to pay until 7/8/20.

3 Answers

  • Kini
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

    Try  Salvation Army and other charities. Call Adult Protective Services or any homeless agency in your county. The organizations will be local. You would pay less if you rented a furnished room from a private party and not a hotel.

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Not that you can get a result by 7/8, sorry. 

  • 1 month ago

    Try Saint Vincent de Paul.  I've heard they sometimes help with rent. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.