Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What's the scariest thing in the world, aside from getting caught by your gf chatting with other girls.?

If you are afraid of your gf I'd suggest you find another girlfriend.

• RP

There is no reason why getting caught chatting with others girls should be scary. If there is nothing more that talk, there should be no restriction. A gf is not a controller and a bf should be able to talk to other girls just like a gf should be able to talk to other boys. Beyond that, anything unexpected or surprising that generates one's fear(s) is probably very scary, but it is different for everyone.

I wonder why your girlfriend is so insecure?  You're just chatting with them.  Who cares? 

If you are thinking that's the scariest potential thing in your world, you are one lucky dude.

Scariest thing for me is wasting my life scared of **** I can't control, instead of living my life to the fullest.