Is becoming rich difficult?

At my old job there were a lot of very very very very good looking woman who were single and flirting with their co workers

some of them were in their 50s or 60s but still had gorgeous faces

If I looked that good - I'd find a rich husband and work part time as a cashier at McDonalds since I would not need to make more than that

• Linda

Some women who are beautiful and don't have much ambition decide to use their looks to catch them a rich man. They are also referred to as gold diggers. So for those ladies, they become rich through someone else's hard work, but they are not self made women. Most of us are average and becoming very rich can be like finding a needle in a haystack.

There are different types of wealth. Me--im rich in my pants.

There are 3 layers of questions i think in your post so from top to bottom:

Yes becoming rich is difficult (provided you are not born into wealth, have no particularly timely invention or idea for something thats omnipopular, and that you are not exceptional salesperson)

Ok so i do not know what your old job has to do with your appreciation for female form or at least their faces.

Appearance alone wealth dose not grant, you need to know how to use what you have available to you. That is why there is gradient in all jobs, even modeling (a job solely based around looks).