Will drink driving Conviction  affect my management degree and future prospects ?

Will a drink conviction affect me getting a job in management, I have a degree in business management and leadership 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It could severely impact your prospects. If you would require any kind of security clearance, you can probably forget that industry/occupation. Certain companies will not hire anyone with felony or serious misdemeanor convictions. Certain industries are probably closed to you. Expect to work twice as hard as others to get some kind of job, and you are going to have research prospective employers very thoroughly before you apply, or expect your records to wind up widely known. 

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A DUI conviction will not affect your degree, but it could very well impact your future career.  Some professions are barred to those with criminal convictions.  Still other jobs require one to drive his own car or a company car for business.  Even after getting his license back, companies might balk at the legal liability involved should the person have a DUI accident while on company business.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.