Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are democrat politicians choosing which gatherings are allowed based on political affiliation ?

BLM protests and riots are allowed. Gay pride parade is allowed. But American Independence Day fireworks, parades, and celebrations are not allowed? How does that make sense? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely they refuse like always to condemn rioting. But it’s their BLM, ANTIFA, LGBTQ, etc groups and evidently they have a different set of standard and in fact if you look at recent photos plenty of them are not wearing masks but then we (conservatives) can’t do anything. The Democrats are so lame honestly LAME! 

• 1 month ago

No, it's based on expected turnout.  Larger crowds are less safe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think the people protesting the lockdown can’t be controlled. They refuse to wear masks.

• 1 month ago

If the only information you get about Democrats comes from right wingnuts, I can see where you might be confused about what Democrats "allow".  

By now anyone with any sense knows that we risk lives and health by gathering closely in crowds during a pandemic.  You can celebrate the Fourth without dozens of strangers around you.  A little common sense, please.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yup. New York contact tracers were instructed to not ask COVID-19 patients whether they had attended BLM protests.

• 1 month ago

Are you expecting us to believe that all gay people are Democrats?

• 1 month ago

In my personal opinion both parties do that.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.