Jack
Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Who will Biden pick for VP in your opinion?

Kamala Harris.......

he wont.................his handlers will

He will pick up two Indian females

Probably Harris. In a way, she’s the most conventional. I think it would be a mistake. I wish he would pick Gillibrand. 

Gretchen Whitmer. The governor of Michigan. Or Abrams out of Georgia. Whoever Mr. Biden picks will be president by 2022 if Biden wins. (I doubt he will)  

I really like the former national security adviser Susan Rice, but politically, I like the Governor from Michigan, and Elizabeth Warren.

🥴 I dunno. But it might be Stacey Abrams. Which I hope doesn't happen. 

Ppl like her. I don't care for politicians who mention race in their speeches. 

If you are to manage the US, you need to be thinking about ALL OF THE US. 

Someone more intelligent than Pence, that's for sure.  Someone with some personality would be refreshing too.

Whoever it is, it will be the person who will finish the majority of his term should be win the next election.