Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Can breasts become bigger after puberty or it completely stops ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

From growing up around girls who were sexually active during their preteens they seemed to develop larger breast than i did. More than half their parents put them on the pill and they got big ALL over. pretty fast. ...this is just an observation. 

• sarah
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, it can happen. I was at a 34B when I got pregnant and a 40C by the time I had the baby. A little over a year later, they're still a 40C.

• 1 month ago

Ask any woman if her breasts got bigger after pregnancy and she'll most likely say yes.

• 1 month ago

In general, breast development is finished once someone is 18. The only time when they would become bigger is if

1. someone experiences breast swelling as a physical symptom of PMS due to water retention, or 

2. if a woman becomes pregnant and has a baby, as the swelling would be due to the lactation.

Hope this helps.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes mine did.  I went through puberty at 15.  My breasts continued growing well beyond then.

• 1 month ago

Try do. I had mine grow slowly. I ate a lot. 

🏋️‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• 1 month ago

They usually increase with pregnancy but may loose any eztra volume once lactation stops.

They generally get larger with any weight gain as they are about 50% fat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes - they can.

I gained one more cup size because of pregnancy and I kept the extra cup size after pregnancy even though I didn't breast feed after the first two weeks.  (was advised to switch to formula due to several issues.)

Breasts are also mostly fatty tissue - so if you gain weight - some of the fat does go to the breasts.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Pregnancy and weight gain can both cause breasts to get bigger.

• 1 month ago

They can still grow up to age 25 thereabouts so well after puberty, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.