Do people realize that they lost someone that they loved?

My ex boyfriend still wants me in his life but he is looking for a casual relationship. He doesn't realize that he is losing me with his lies and he's destroying me to the point that I dislike him. 

He says he still wants me in his life but he is being an asshole to me 

I have news for him no girl wants him because he doesn't cuddle after sex and he slobbers when he kisses. 

You don't have to keep watching him and wait for his recognition or his changes so that you can change.

You just stop the relationship since it destroys people. 

• mokrie

Your boyfriend doesn't love you so he won't feel a big loss when you go. 

By having a casual relationship he will exploit you further.

You have formed a right opinion about him.

And about the realization - if he had any sensitivity towards your feelings of belongingness and love, he would not have left you. 

He does not deserve your love.

God has granted better things for you in the future, that's why such inferior ones are getting out of your life by showing their true colors.

Expecting realization from him is unrealistic. 

🥴 If he's looking for a casual relationship, that's a sign he doesn't love you, mum.

It's a sign he thinks being with you is complicated. He's just looking for a Tinder date.

Why are you still in contact with him? You need to cut him off completely.