Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Alcohol on vagina?

okay so i was drinking on my bed i had a cup and i accidentally  spilled a bit on the bed and in leaked down to my shorts i was wearing which leaked onto the outside of my vagina. is this dangerous? should i be worried? should i shower immediately? i tried to wipe it off with my t-****, but im not sure if it did any good because the alcohol got a LITTLE bit inside or not. lol i am still drunk so im confused of what to do but i feel fine?

Actually alcohol on the membrane is good for you. Take some, put it in an enema bag and report back to us to tell what happens. You think you're drunk  now..........?

Your're fine - just do not make a habit of this.  Alcohol in the vagina can kill..  So avoid getting any there.

• kelvin

so just wondering was that your boyfriend who accidentaly got alcohol on his penis because it smelt so bad?

How is it that you think alcohol could have any effect on your vaj? If you can drink it safely, then how in the hell would it be dangerous on your downstairs area?  Seriously, getting on here drunk AF makes you the Darwin Award winner of the week.  Congratulations.

• nalla

That’s what a boyfriend is for cleaning up after a fanny spillage, nothing like drinking from the fountain of life, slurp lovely