Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

Manifesting a baby boy ?

My mother is 4 months pregnant with a baby girl, but we already have 3 girls in my family & she really wants a baby boy. Is it possible to still manifest for the baby to still be a healthy boy? Please anyone answer.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

let the baby choose its gender at birth, one blink girl two blinking boy

you are welcome

• LizB
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, the baby's chromosomal sex was determined at conception. Literally nothing can be done to change that.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What do you mean: Is it possible to still "manifest" for the baby to be a healthy boy? 

No; it's not. The baby's sex was determined at the moment of conception. If your mother is carrying a girl, it's going to remain a girl. 

• 3 months ago

The baby was (biologically) a girl the minute a sperm with an X chromosome fertilized an egg.  There’s no such thing as “manifesting” a particular gender for a baby.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No way. The cell of the sperm and egg forms into an embryo, the gender is fixed already.

4 months is good enough to know the gender. the gender is fix. It's a human, the gender is fixed throughout life. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Sorry to burst your fantasy there but its IMPOSSIBLE to manifest a gender change in utero.  That baby is a girl and there's nothing you can do to reverse her DNA.  Deal with it.  Blame it on the baby's father, as the father's DNA contribution is what decides what the gender will be.  A woman is only capable of producing female DNA. So if the woman fails to have sons, her partner is 100% at fault in that respect.  If she keeps having girls, then she would have to partner up with someone new to have a boy. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

"Manifest"?

I'm afraid that you really don't grasp the English language.

Pre-natal ultrasounds are not always correct. It's most likely that the baby is a girl, given the scan, but it MIGHT turn out be a boy.

However, if it's a girl, there is no way to change it to a boy. There is nothing to be done. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.