How many people are racist without even realizing it ?

The poorest most dangerous neighborhoods are black, so have you not given too many black people your phone numbers or invited too many to your house because it makes you feel low class? If they say hi to you while walking down the street you might say hi back out of fear of getting the **** beat out of you, but is there a reason why America is generally segregated? Does classicism lead to racism?

><>,<><

You're confusing "racism" w/bias & also prejudicė 

which are all very vastly different from 1 anôťhėr śô

ya might really wanna get educated sometimė śôôn!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

i dont believe so although it may happen in some cases. classism doesnt care if your black or white. racism does. but its kind of hard to be both. but bullsht. you know if your racist or not.

Loads of people it seems.  I often see comments here like, "I'm not racist but ... (some racist thing).  People know racism is bad, so, they resent others using the term, even if it is accurate!

I think most people don’t realize how ignorant, prejudice or racist they can be. When I was growing up, I had a difficult time inviting people over to my home. Many students at school assumed I was poor because I’m black. I went to school in a middle-class neighborhood, and my parents make a decent living. When my friends came over to play, they were often surprised that I lived in a nice house.

Occasionally, they were even mad. I remember one person said, “I had too much.” She also seemed surprised that I ate other foods besides fried chicken. She pictured black people as being poor, and it made her uncomfortable that a black person grew up in a nicer house than she did. Needless to say, she stopped talking to me after I invited her over to hang out.

Black people suffer from a lot of negative stereotypes and are often criticized for being shiftless. But whenever black Americans do well for themselves or have newfound success in something, it’s interesting that racist people have the biggest problem with it.

• I’m so drained with racism it’s not even funny