I have a 10.5mg/dl in blood and almost 25 is that too high?

Yesterday i was feeling very dizzy most of the day since i woke up. Today it comes and goes , its very annoying ... should i be worried?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    i would go see your doctor if youre worried about it

  • 1 month ago

    Yeah that's called alcohol poisoning and you better be drinking lots of water lots of good food and doing exercises the faster you get that poison out of your body the better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.