Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

Does it not prove how much of a Hypocrite BLM is if they will go after Racism but won't fight to ban rap Music from America?

Rap Music has more racial slurs in it than anything on this Earth Dr Dre, Snoop Dog and everything else has to go if we are going to End racism in America....because that N word is all over that music....if one needs to go rap music needs to be banned as well.....if you want to end Racism rap music is one of them.

Update:

rap Music justify's gang Violence, it also talks about Drugs and killing innocent people.....if We are going to end racism in America this **** needs to go with it

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Racism existed long. long before rap came into existence. 

• blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If a colored person Raps about another colored person then it ia not being racist. All those topics in Rap that you  listed are not racsit at all. I know there are  white Rappers. Even  though  am white myself i dont like when  white rapper says the n word. It is very disrespectful. In that case it is just straight  disrespectful . And could be viewed as such. There is no reason to stop Rap music completely.  I have study Hip Hop history and it is very interesting. Hop hop has changed  a lot though the years and the birth and reformatiion of hip hop and it is very interesting.

• Mr.412
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is a spam question. You already had people answer this. You don’t like the answers, then you don’t like the truth. 

• 1 month ago

Would you get rid of sons of anarchy and the sopranos? Your practicing a form of racism and white privilege right now. You think all black ppl need to act a certain way?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

depends on what theyre doing

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's at least a dozen issues confronting Blacks.  But BLM is taking on only the specific issue of Police overreacting to Black suspects, no more and no less than that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.