I’m not sure if this will make any sense but I want to know what this feeling is and how common it is because I always get it. ?

It’s like the feeling of being somewhere that you don’t want to be, even if your somewhere you like, and then you start to panic. For example today, I was sat in my bedroom, and I just started feeling like I was somewhere that I was in danger or somewhere I shouldn’t be. It kind of feels like I’m in the past (which I don’t get cause nothing traumatic or anything has ever really happened to me). But it feels like I’m somewhere that I don’t like and I just want to get out. I just want to know if anyone else ever gets this feeling?? And what it is?? I don’t understand it and I don’t know if I explained this well enough but 🤷‍♀️ I could be being really stupid here and it could be really common or something I don’t know 😂

You are thinking too much.  For you to feel as if your somewhere else, you would have to be thinking of somewhere else.  Train your mind to be in the here and now.