Day L asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I don’t want to do anything. I have the energy of a homeless person. How can I overcome?

My boyfriend is currently paying for our rent, cell, and food. I have everything I need to run my business. I’ve been on anti depressants for almost 1 year now. I’m not as depressed as before but I still don’t want to do anything in life. Nothing motivates me I feel bad for my boyfriend but I just want to runaway when he confronts me. Idk what to do I’m dissapointed in myself.

Having no energy is usually the first sign of depression. When I feel like this, I usually forcew myself to do whatever it is that needs doing, knowing after I'm done I'll feel great for having done it. And I have never been wrong . . .  

Talk to your doctor.  Perhaps, your medication just needs a small adjustment.  If that isn't it, when he kicks you out, will you be motivated then?