Windows 11 to be released July 29? I hope it's true.?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

yes,windows 11 will be released on July 29,2020

• 4 weeks ago

Where u hear such things like that,, don't believe everyone.

• 4 weeks ago

Nope not it's true. That has been a long time since the release of window 10, users are some of them even have shared the fake date July 29,2020.

• 4 weeks ago

Nope, there's never going to be another nominal version of Widows. Instead they're going to modify Windows 10 as and when necessary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No bcoz nobody wants any more improvement. I think windows 10 is full and final and no more upgrades like before only updates for Windows 10. End of windows.

• 4 weeks ago

No Windows 11, just updates to Win 10.

The next desktop OS will likely be a custom skinned version of Ubuntu that will seamlessly integrate windows application operation into linux.  

• 1 month ago

Not true

I have no problems with Windows 10, except for when Windows tries to update hardware drivers which can be turned off.

• Sean K
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Microsoft doesn’t create new consumer  operating systems. They’ll keep putting out semi annual Windows 10 updates. Their focus is on corporate cloud applications and servers.

• 1 month ago

Windows 10 was to be the last version with ongoing updates, unless microsoft change their mind which so far I don't see windows 10 is it.

• opurt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not true. They're just releasing new builds of Windows 10 every few months. Since they just released Windows 10 2004 a few weeks ago, there's no way a new version is coming out later this month. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.