Why did I stop receiving benefits?

I started getting unemployment benefits when Covid started. Now, I stopped getting them. There was one point where I had to go online but I couldn't access my EDD account so they just mailed me one form and automatically started giving me money. 

What could have happened?

Do you know the amount of benefits you were entitled to?  If your account ran out - no more money in it, then that's the reason.  You can only get out what you put in.  So if you only worked for, say two years, there would be a small amount to draw from.  If you worked for 30 years and never drew any money from it, then your benefits would be significant and you could draw from them for quite some time.

Maybe you exhausted the benefits; maybe there is a claim of fraud; maybe it's a mistake.

I do believe I would ask.

Someone I know said that you’re only allowed a certain amount and once you exhaust it then that’s it.