Drink driving collision no injuries will victim come to my court date ?

If I am involved in a drink driving collision but they are no injuries .. will the victim come to my court date if they are not injured ? 

Probably...................................

Probably not. Their testimony IS NOT needed to establish you were driving under the influence.

In any case, they won't even be told when you arrangement is. If you plea not guilty, they MAY be called to testify at the actual trial.

Yes, they will.  Interestingly enough, my father was KILLED by a drunk driver.  Incidentally, that's the term.  "Drunk" (not drink) driver.

The man who killed my father served 10 years.  He STILL cannot afford auto insurance.

Yes they will as a witness for the prosecution

I know I would if i was the victim. 

• Bruce

Their injuries are irrelevant. If they can provide evidence that puts you behind the wheel, they will be there for the trial. 

If summoned to give evidence for the Crown as to your inebriated state, she must. She won't have a choice.