how do i make the TV louder if it is on 100 now   sound is not good?

Update:

i have hearing aide and my remote is at 100 for volume but is not working properly   shd be louder  how do i fix it

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Found out this.

I had cable where the cable remote controlled the TV volume.

If I remember right what I did was...While using the cable remote I tuned the volume to a low setting like 40 or 50.

Then through the TV remote, without the cable box influence, I tuned the volume all the way to max.

Now when you go back to the cable control the max TV setting will be at the cable setting of 40 or 50 and you can increase or decrease the volume from there.

• 2 months ago

One word: Headphones.

• 3 months ago

You don't need to connect external speakers and have it blasting in the room - your problem is your hearing aid either isn't working properly, or isn't turned up enough.

You can get hearing aids specifically for watching TV.  And turn on your closed captions so you can read in case they speak softly or something.

• 3 months ago

Most tv have very small speakers and bad sound programs now days. THE ONLY way to make it louder is to use add on sound system which has external speakers and an amplifier to boost the signal. SOME sound bars do and some do not so be careful if you buy a sound bar. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

you need to attach external speakers 

• 4 months ago

That's all you're getting out of the TV itself. Take advantage of the stereo outputs (red and white sockets) on the back and hook up an amplifier or Bluetooth transmitter. Bring the sound to where you're sitting, you'll be able to turn the TV down and make it easier on your family and neighbors.

• 4 months ago

You probably need a new television. Or a new hearing aid. I'd start with the hearing aid--they sometimes filter out certain frequencies. Talk to your otologist and find out if there is some adjustment that can be made so you can hear better. 

• 4 months ago

Get a set of headphones. 

• 4 months ago

Add external amplified speakers or route sound to the stereo you listen to the radio on by it's auxiliary input.

• 4 months ago

Are you deaf?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.