Philip H asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Will Ameerin Voters reject Dim Joe this November?

Update:

Dim Joe will not get out of his basement because he Knows that if he does the American Voters will get a chance to see just how Dim he truly is.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Over 8 million jobs were added in the last month alone. The president is doing a good job despite the ongoing pandemic and the fear mongering from the left.

• 3 months ago

What is 'Ameerin'?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Even Republicans reject Trump. LOL. Check out Republican Voters Against Trump and listen to their stories on rvat.org

• 3 months ago

This election is about Trump. Right now, Trump’s approval rating is very similar to that of one-term presidents like Carter and H.W.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

For the record. I wouldn't care if Joe Biden got caught snorting cocaine in a Motel 6 with 3 hookers, a midget, a pirate and a monkey, I'm still voting for him. If he had three heads, ten illegitimate children, syphillis and a problem with gas, I'm still voting for Joe Biden!!!

Helsinki, Charlottesville, and the unconscionable Bible photo op would be enough on their own. But Trump has also run up record deficits, engaged in foolish trade wars, alienated our allies, sucked up to autocrats, sold out our Kurdish friends. We deserve better.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

There once was a man named Joe Biden

Who was accused by some people of hidin'.

"Not so!" his friends went,

"He just loves his basement,

As to victory this year he's aglidin'."

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

American voters will reject the abomination currently in the Oval.

Attachment image
  • 3 months ago

Trump will win in another landslide. 

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

idk, but they will rejoice Trumps 2nd victory!!!

#KAG

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.