Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Should I feel ashamed?

I have a 3 month old baby boy and I recently found out that I am pregnant again. Should I feel ashamed for this? 

No. its human to be pregnant. Congratulations on being pregnant. my friend had 3 consecutive babies in 3 years, so no worries. in fact it's good, easier to cope taking care all around the same age. 

• LizB

No, but you should start with prenatal care ASAP, since back-to-back pregnancies like this put both mom and baby at higher risk than if you had allowed your body 1-2 years to fully recover.

Assuming your doctor said it was okay to resume having sex, what's to be ashamed of? We all know where babies come from, and if you are financially able and in a stable, loving relationship, I can't see any source for shame.

Ashamed of what? If you are married and financially stable then it is good to have your kids close together and they grow up with each other.