Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Why are there so many retards in Australia who believe covid 19 is a hoax, these are the people voting for other retards, you can tell right?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Indian security guards are easy to bribe with sex in the hotel rooms. Or freebies at 711 or KFC. Those Indian Australians just walked out without being tested. 

• 1 month ago

because too many people  believe these nobodies they see   in youtube ..sheesh!! 

• 1 month ago

Bludgers like Grubbie are worse than retards. Well actually Grubbie is not that smart. 

• Hahaa, anyone who believe in such nonsense like this Coronavirus are simply weak minded and feared. All these O.T's whom has died such as natural death died a lie, known as Coronavirus so the government wants to fear and corrupt it own citizens by bring in the N.W.O.  Seriously it can't be anymore brainer than that. So who is the retarded one? Me? The joke is on you. Suffer your own demise idiot. Unbelievable you lot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Someone at work told me yesterday that if there is a vaccine brought out that she won't get it because they will be injecting a tracking device.

Meanwhile she never has her phone away from her so if "they" want to track her they can do it now.

• arther
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why do so many people from Melbourne feel the need to share it with the rest of the state. Keep your deceases and all of you're Indianans and Chinese in Melbourne, you spend most of the states money on Sports stadiums and other crap most country people will goto once in their lives. We didn't ask for the 3 million jippos that have appeared , keep them in the city and don't stop spreading deceases How many more slopeheads do you think you need?

Every time I drive over the Thompson I stop and piss in the water

• 1 month ago

Actually Donald Trump called it a hoax

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They exist in other countries, too.  An American  on the site earlier actually referred to mask wearers as "losers".

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Covid isn't a hoax, but it's not nearly as bad as the swine flu was in the 80's and there was no lockdown. Leftists are using the pandemic as a political weapon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.