I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he came in me. Today I am bleeding a little and have cramps. I am on birth control though.?

Update:

I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he came in me. Today I am bleeding a little and have cramps. I am on birth control though. Could I be pregnant?

Update 2:

I just don’t know why I would be bleeding if I’m on birth control 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Being on birth control has NOTHING to do with whether or not intercourse might have irritated or abraded the walls of your vagina.

Why would it?

You're not pregnant, but it would be FAR too early to know if you were.

Your vagina was probably irritated. You two need to be using a lot more lubricant.  It's also possible that your period is starting.  The menstrual cycle doesn't always function lie clockwork.  Periods can arrive early or late.  Happens all the time.

• 1 month ago

Bleeding can come from the walls of the vagina's capillaries from being rubbed too hard especially when you're near your period. No sign of pregnancy.

• 1 month ago

Its fine. You'll be in nice condition. You'll feel perfect in no time 😃 .

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Congratulations.  Did you have a question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I doubt you are pregnant, if you've been taking birth control pills correctly. Were you sufficiently lubed when he was penetrating you?  Maybe he was rougher than normal? 

• 1 month ago

you do Not get pregnancy signs only One day after sex-- try Weeks

you are on birth control

if taken correctly you will NOT release an Egg- the pill Stops Ovulation

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So what are you actually trying to ask us here? So what if he came in you?

• 1 month ago

Your boyfriend was probably doing it too rough. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try not doing it so rough next time

• 1 month ago

on birth control...............pregnant, no

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.