Is it ok to refuse to hire someone because they're a feminist...?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I already do that. *shrug*

Also, Guardian is a dipshi*t. Nothing in anti-discrimination laws makes it illegal to not hire someone because they're a feminist.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a bad sign, as though the employer knows their workplace has a sexism problem. An employer that treats its employees equally wouldn't be so concerned.

• 1 month ago

OK? I don't actually think that it's NOT. Unless 'creed' or something is a protected category. Or unless we're admitting that feminism is a religion. 

That said, if you possibly CAN avoid hiring a feminist, it's a good idea to not hire them. They'll just cause drama and BS and probably law suits. 

• 1 month ago

No, but you have to be careful what you say around them and make sure you treat them equally as a male worker 🙄. I guess the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s did nothing because these crybaby feminist and SJW snowflakes are still complaining about equal rights. Women got the right to vote in 1920 and just about everyone got equal rights during the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s. If it's respect they want, they need to learn protesting and rioting is not how they will gain it. Instead they should try to follow a simple proverb from Luke 6: 31 which says "Treat others how you want to be treated." 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s one of the best reasons.  Few employers want to hire someone who is likely to create workplace issues and make other workers uneasy.    

• 1 month ago

As long as you don't share this information, yes.

🥴 Otherwise, it violates the equal opportunity laws.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.