Why do a lot of people still look at white people as higher class than black people and mexicans?

• Cisco

In the United States if you ain't caucasian youre treated differently in society based on your race & appreance, pretty much live like a second class citizen for mijority of minoritys not just Blacks an Mexicans . I don't like to talk about it because people will become defensive or blame the victim. 

black people look down upon white people all the time.

Because Black and Mexicans are constantly refering to white people as "privilege" and attempt to paint themselves as oppressed minorities who need constant pampering. This sort of mentality creates a sort of hierarchy in society.

I love Mexican people. They always party and for the most part don't get too bent out of shape over the little things.

Because they are bigots of which I am not