Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do women talk more, laugh more, and smile more than men?

Is it biological or is it socially learned and culturally learned? I notice women laugh more, socialize more, are more talkative, and are more energetic socially and smile more than men

If a man smiles a lot, laughs a lot, and talks a lot, in a more feminine pattern of speech it’s usually assumed he’s gay

I guess by feminine pattern of speech, I mean talkative and energetic socially and a lot of voice inflection and tone changes and emotion

Men are taught to be tough.

• Guber

Do you have any hard facts to back up this observation, or is it just a conspiracy theory?

• Damien

testosterone makes u grump and angry, why would u be in a good mood if u see a hairy ugly fella in the mirror everyday?

Because that's feminine behaviour that aids women's chances in reproduction but harms mens chances because women won't touch those kinds of men with a 15 foot pole.