Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

Would you be mad at me since I’m homeless but also have an iPhone 11 and an iPhone 11 Pro Max, both in service?

Don't care, since we both know service will stop once they're reported stolen.

• F

Your life. Personally I cannot fathom the need to prioritise phones over nearly everything else in modern life.

No, I wouldn't be mad at you for that. 

• I know what you mean. There are people doing weird things just to have the latest iPhone. Prostitution, donating their organ illegally for money etc.

Who pays any attention to the type of phone a stranger has in their hands, unless of course they watched you pick up that phone from their table/desk and it belongs to them. Yeah I could see them wondering why you picked up their phone, homeless or not. 

Why would I care?

No. I have an iPhone 11 Pro max and not homeless.