Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Why are some people full ofhate(vegans)?

I threatened to blow McDonalds up when I was 14 in here when I was vegan

Because you make stupid threats like that. And say you went ahead and did that, you'd be responsible for the maiming and possibly murder of innocent people. Which would make you no better than the abattoir workers killing innocent animals. Violence is not the way to stop violence. If you disagree with fast food chains serving meat, then simply do not venture in there. Hit them where it hurts, in their pockets by not giving them your money. 

seek help ana..........

I am a meat eater but I do not hate vegans or vegetarians. I also eat veggies and fruits. Hate is not needed. I can disagree with peoples views without threats or hate. It is ok by me if someone is different. Likewise I am free to be different too. I hope you learn or have learned this.Hate btw only hurts you. Your the one who has to contain that toxin (hate) inside you and it will consume you if you do not get rid of it. Good luck.

• Anton

Some people are full of hate, being vegan is optional.

You were full of hate, being vegan wasn't the reason.

You are still full of hate, which is why you are still posting hate on V&V.

From what I can remember, you were suffering from a mental illness at the time [not caused by your diet, but by your home circumstances]. This plus your excessive youthful zeal led to this Now you are a young adult, just try to put your past behind you, see your doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist if you need help. Perhaps one of the health professionals mentioned will refer you to the local psychiatric nurse. This is an NHS service, so will not cost a fortune.