Is diabetes curable?

Type 2 can be reversed and if it can be reverse that means it’s a cure but u can fall out of remission by eating the same way .. stop eating carbs that’s they way to reverse type 2 u need to eat high fat and high proteins diet .. treating type 2 with insulin and medication is not treating type 2 diabetes your only treating sugar levels  .. example u hav a fever but u took Tylenol that’s not treating the cause of the fever it’s only treating the temperature so with type 2 diabetes insulin and metformin treats the glucose level not the diabetes u need to treat it with diet that’s how u reverse and cure it ..  the reason is cuz there is fat in the liver and pancreas and I order to help ur pancreas to heal is to get Raid of that fat that’s blocking it so stop listening to ppl here and take my advice !!     I’m talking from Experience

Type 2 is manageable, but it is not now curable.

Type 1 is auto immune, and at this time, even with transplants, is not curable. 

To be curable, the person would have to be able to have their pancreas and it's insulin producing cells, to behave as if they are properly producing insulin in response carbs consumed and converted to glucose for the body to use as energy, no matter how much in the way of carbohydrates are consumed. 

Type 1 diabetes is NOT curable. Type 2 diabetes can be managed by diet and exercise alone, but that is NOT really a cure. Many people will try to tell you it is a curable, but it isn't. I've been a Type 1 diabetic for 65+ years and counting. I am still alive and kicking. I am a survivor. In some ways I have been incredibly lucky. 

Diet and exercise can get Type 2 under control.  

nope, but manageable ..................