Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it normal to feel a bit uncomfortable around my 3 brothers?

Ok so I am a 16 year old girl and I have three brothers. They are 17-20. We are often home alone watching movies on the couch. We sometimes fall asleep on the couch or then we have actualy sleeping bags. They have never done anything but I feel like they stare sometimes. It’s a bit weird being the only girl with three guys.

tell them to stop staring 

i think it is but i wouldnt worry about it if theyre not doing anything to you

If you're uncomfortable, remove yourself from the situation.  Stay in your room.

Yeah, I am the only girl, grew up with 3 older brothers.  

Ironically, I have three daughters and a son, lol.  I feel more sorry for him being stuck growing up in the midst of all that estrogen, than I do for myself growing up with the occasional discomfort of growing up with so much testosterone lol.You don't know what they may or may not be thinking, doesn't matter unless one of them acts inappropriately.Stop overthinking, sounds like you are all close, enjoy it for what it is because as you are all entering adulthood.  Your relationship with your siblings can blossom into something so much better than the childhood resentment/squabbles/awkwardness that growing up together entails.

• Liz

(Proverbs 22:3) "The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences."

Not saying something will happen to you, just that you should remain aware. Also, the days are wicked and the devil is busy at work influence people to do things they might not have done in years past.